I’ve been thinking for awhile now about starting a blog of my life. Struggles, complaints, judging, loving, hating whatever for years. But to quote my favorite lyricist of all time, Morrissey, How Soon Is Now?
“When you say it’s gonna happen now Well, when exactly do you mean?”
I used to be a writer of music. I now write about Giants baseball when I can. My busy day job in Silicon Valley doesn’t allow much time for anything else. If I don’t start collecting my thoughts somewhere, sooner or later I’m going to forget everything. So here I am.
“Does the body rule the mind. Or does the mind rule the body? I dunno.”
A few things I know I’m going to write about (which should tell you if you care):
- Running, Triathlon and Injuries – As of last week, I’m on stress fracture #6 since 2009
- Food & Nutrition – who isn’t obsessed with this?
- Music – I’m nostalgic for British rock/pop I grew up with but don’t be surprised if I drop in some 2Chainz or Afrojack. You can’t run fast to the Smiths, I’ve tried.
- Photography – I love to take photographic pictures
- Life in California vs. NY- I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY, lived 11 years in NYC and now in San Francisco for 8 years. And yes, now you know how old I am.
- Baseball – San Francisco Giants in particular
So hang in there as I get this thing going and soon the words will start flowing. Enjoy!